On 26 April 2016
- Only registered passenger vehicles without a trailer (hereinafter – cars) are allowed to park in the parking space.
- The rules for use of the parking space are binding to all persons (users of cars), when parking their car in this territory.
- The car shall be parked in the parking space in accordance with road traffic and informative signs and symbols.
- The car user is responsible for any damage caused to the parking space and its equipment due to his or her fault.
- NLL shall not be materially or otherwise responsible for cars parked in the parking space.
- When entering the paid parking space, the customer shall push the entrance terminal button, take a ticket and, before leaving the parking space, pay with a bank card at the automatic payment terminal, installed at the parking space, in accordance with the rate 2,00 EUR/hour. Payments in cash shall be paid at the NLL Welcome Desk.
- For visitors of NLL, only during library working hours or events, NLL Welcome Desk arranges a rate 1,00 EUR for the first hour and 0,65 EUR for each following hour.
- After making a payment the parking space shall be left within 15 minutes.
- A penalty for losing the parking space ticket is 40,00 EUR, and for violation of the rules for use of the parking space – 25,00 EUR, which shall be paid at the NLL Welcome Desk.
- In the case of technical problems with parking space barriers or automatic payment terminal, please, call +371 67806135, +371 25627640 or +371 67806112 and make payments at the NLL Welcome Desk.
- Phone number of the NLL Welcome Desk: +371 67806135, +371 25627640, security phone number: +371 67806112.
Director of the NLL Andris Vilks