"Primo" is a new discovery service which provides access to various information resources from single search interface.
"Primo" enables users to:
- simultaneously search subscribed and free-access databases, the Union Catalogue and databases created by the NLL (National Bibliography, Database of Small Prints and Graphic Editions, Database of Rare Books and Manuscripts, Multidisciplinary Database);
- order information resources from the NLL collections;
- access your library user's account and extend loans;
- save your search results;
- access full texts in online subscription databases;
- build bibliographic references in accordance with international standards (APA, Harvard, MLA) using RefWorks, EndNote or EasyBib software;
- view citation information.
"Primo" services are available for registered NLL users by logging in using their NLL User ID and password.