National Library of Latvia offers the opportunity for readers to apply for the following training courses:
- Search for information in NLL electronic catalogue, in unified catalogue of state importance,
- Search for information in Analytics (magazine, newspaper article) database,
- Search for information in NLL Digital Library,
- Search for information in NLL Subscribed online databases,
- Search for information on the Internet.
We are ready to adjust the training process and help to learn to look for information in accordance with your chosen subject.
Training course duration: 1 hour
Training time: working days, during business hours of the library
You can apply for training by phone: +371 67806113 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please indicate the training course you are interested in and the desired training time.